- Starts with the end in mind
- Leads user to determine desired product and process specifications at the outset.
- Handles product and process variables and constraints simultaneously.
Eliminates Statistical Analysis
- Chooses design of experiments method on its own from an internal library.
Deals with large problems
- Generates np+1 experimental values for any number of variables regardless of the number of levels for each variable.
Provides X-Y patterns
- Generates behavioral laws, using experimental values and associated results of experiments.
- Chooses optimization method on its own from an internal library and optimizes combination of variables to reach.
- Indicates existence of variability as well as parametric limitations.